Filling Guide Biggie Lounger
The Henlee Lounger is provided unfilled (cover only) and includes a cotton insert & child safety zips which require a paper clip to unlock. See diagram below for operating the safety zips:
We recommend filling with approximately 420-450 litres of bean bag filling (polystyrene), which can be purchased from major retailers such as Kmart, Big W, Target, Spotlight.
- Phone a friend – filling with bean bag filling is a 2 person job.
- Grab the cotton insert and open the safety zips using the instruction diagram above.
- Fill in a plugged (dry & empty) bathtub or an enclosed area to contain any spillage.
- Fill the smaller (backrest) compartment of the cotton insert first, we recommend 80-100L for this section. Fill the larger (base) compartment last, we recommend 340-350L for this section.
- As you are filling, pause to close the zip and gently shake the beans into place, then re-open and repeat until full.
EXTRA FILLING TIPS:
- A large funnel and a jug may be helpful for pouring the filling into the opening.
- Over time, the beans will condense and you may wish to top it up.